To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] action muds/online games

I've been recommended Eternal Darkness, which is Medieval. But even if I put in the information required, It fails to connect, no matter which mud-client I use. I use the host name ed-wolfpaw.net and port number 9700. If this information is wrong, if there is any other host name or port number I need to use, please let me know!

Helena

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4137 (20090608) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4138 (20090608) __________