well the link to their stats and servers website is still broken and
when I tried to update them through the application, It informed me
that an arror hd been encountered.

> Hi Nick,
> You can just use the free shareware version of Quake 1. All of this is
> explained in detail on the Agrip project web site.
> Smile.
>
> Nick Helms wrote:
>> Quick question
>> Do you have to have a copy of quake to play audio quake or can you
>> just use the sharewear demo?

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919