To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 2:54 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] 3D Shooter Game Under Development

Hello,
Mike F and  I are beginning development on a 3D multiplayer shooter
game. The object of the game will be to destroy your opponent. The
game will take place on a playing field which will either be chosen
randomly or from a preset map. The game board will have landscape
objects, such as mountains that will present obstacles to the player
but special items such as the ability to fly, invisibility, weapons,
etc. will appear on the board from time to time.

As you can see, we only have a basic outline of the game, so we're
hoping some gamers on the forum can provide us with some suggestions.
what would you like to see in this type of game? How should your
opponent be destroyed? Should each player have a base? Should each
player be a robot rather than a person?

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Note: This game will be written using the .NET framework, and will be
fully compatible with Windows 7. Additionally, you won't be typing
IP's in. You'll get a list of people wanting to play.

-Ryan