So that basicly means I can access quake free! Sweet!
Question though.
When I launch the demo, I just here a bunch of gun fire and sapi
saying “You got the gun”, etc.
What is that about? And how do I start interacting with the game?
Is there some sort of tutorial or something I could use?
Thanks,
This sounds like fun!
Will download it and give it a shot!
Nick