hmmm.
the project idea sounds good.
the menu system is a good menu system.
I may be able to help with voiceovers etc for this.
I don't have a full suite of apps and editers but I have enough for simple
stuff, my system is the stock laptop crappy system but it should be able to
record voices, I have done some before.
check I think www.rsgames.co.nr, get shoot da me.
if you are interested email me offlist and I'll send you a zip with the voices
I pulled for this project, these were generic voice for a guard but that should
give you an idea.