To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Kingdom of Loathing was Re: Sryth question the eye

Its hard, no question. Especailly if you don't feel like spending your 40 adventures per day grinding equipment. When you get up into the later enemies, things start being able to one or 2 shot you, and a lot of the bosses become nearly impossible. I'm determined to complete this hardcore run though, its obviously not impossible, but I can see the one shot stuff being rather offputting to newbies.