yes, items were indeed clickable with hal, ---- including in stores, I just found it slightly difficult to actually boost stats, sinse there seemed innumerable items with the same stat boosts.

Perhaps the Mr. Accessery would help, ---- particularly in fights.

As I have exactly zero interest in the leader board, that option would deffinately sute me, but as you said, it's doubtful it'd be implemented in the game.

I suppose I just prefer to get entirely into a game for a longer period of time, rather than having to spend a set amount each day on it, especially if i'm trying to explore new content or complete a mission.

This is again, probably a personality thing. I absolutely love exploring a big map with random encounters on the various squares, and am quite content to spend a long time traveling or exploring so long as it will get me somewhere. This was one thing I thought was great both in Fallthru, and in the early versions of Sryth, ----- the real sense of distance, as well as the world itself.

I suppose this comes from reading the hobbit and lotr at the age of five, ----- lol!

Beware the Grue!