I've had your original E-mail about monster breeder sitting in my in box for several days now.

The only reason I haven't begun on the game is I've been pretty taken up with work, a couple of graphical games, and watching a lot of star trek Voyager. I do intend to give it a try though, both as part of my audiogames.net reviewing duties (which I admittedly have slightly neglected recently), and because I rather fancy the game.

Don't worry about sounding arrogant, ---- at least i know you know what things make a game uninteresting, and so will avoid those, ---- PlussWell, if the descriptions are! pants, ---- I know where me and my favourite knee capping hammer can find you, ----- lol!

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----