Hi Charles,
Actually, I have several other reasons to purchase a Mac besides porting my games to Mac. Believe it or not like Josh, Will, Cara, and others on this list who own Macintosh computers I have been converted. I got a chanse to use my brother-in-law's Mac last summmer, and I fell in love with the operating system. It blew Windows Vista and Windows 7 away in my opinion. That's really when I decided to purchase a Mac for my personal use, and port many of my games over too it as well. However, most of my paying customers have Windows PCs so if I support Macintosh computers I also have to support Windows. Since I also have a Linux system here, and I use Linux a lot myself, I decided to support it as well. It is a lot of overhead, but I think once I create the cross platform Genesis Engine and get the necessary Mac OS, Linux, and Windows support designed in the engine creating the games should be the easy part.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Hey, folks! He wants to buy a Mac for game development purposes! Support your game developer! Buy loads of games! (grin)

---If it weren't for the United States military, there would be NO United States of America.