Hey, folks! He wants to buy a Mac for game development purposes! Support your game developer! Buy loads of games! (grin)

---If it weren't for the United States military, there would be NO United States of America.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 7/2/2009

Hi Mike and all,
Well, for the time being I will be creating Linux and Windows ports first. It will be a while before I can actually support Mac OS X. The main reason is I personally own a couple of systems running Windows and a PC running Ubuntu Linux on it, but don't personally own a Mac myself. I have plans to purchase a MacBook when my finances will allow it, but until that time comes suppporting Mac OS X directly won't be possible. Though, it is on mmy list of things to do. Still you do have a couple of options. You can run Windows via Boot Camp for my games, or it may eventually be possible to run them through an emulator like Cross Over for Mac.
HTH

Mike Reiser wrote:
Tom,

Great news on the decition to go to c++. I'm glad that cross platform, especially mac support is comeing. I'll definitely load windows on my mac to play mota but I'll definitely be happy when the games are natively supported. Keep up the great work,

Mike