Will the most current release be able to have support for 64 bit?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 6:40 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 7/2/2009

Hi Shaun,
Oh, really? How exactly do the Netbooks handle the differences between
Macintosh and Netbook keyboard layouts. The Mac computersI've seen have
a different keyboard layout from Windows PCS. For example you have a
comand key where a Windows keyboard has a Windows key. Instead of an alt
key they have an options key. I don't know for certain if an options key
returns the same scan code as an alt key or not. As for a the command
key I suppose you could use the fn key on the Netbook the same as on a
Macbook as an alternative command key. For example, hold down the fn key
and f5 to launch VoiceOver. Anyway, I havent' tried this myself, and I'd
want to see this in action before I considered in vesting in something
like this.

shaun everiss wrote:
> hmmm well with the hackentosh thing they are using legal coppies of linux
macos and windows, however its really all legal just on a modified netbook.