Hi Mike,
No. That is because I don't currently own a version of Visual C# that will me to change the target platform. HOwever, once I port Mysteries of the Ancients to C++ I'll be able to make it compatible with 64 byt systems. However, 64 byt support isn't going to be coming right away.

Mike Maslo wrote:
Will the most current release be able to have support for 64 bit?