good times. this was when everyone was jumping 10 feet in the air with excitement and all that. lol

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:03 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] dos games again

hello,
the following is a klango forum post about classic dos games. also if anyone knows if any night football for dos works in windows I'd like to have the full copy of that game, along with full copy of world series baseball for dos.

And now, for even "more" good news! Listen to the following from Phil "very" carefully:

Hi Trenton
I finally broke down and purchased a new computer with Vista.
I will be trying out my DOS games on it.
Is there something you did to get Jim Kitchen's DOS games to work on your computer?
Phil

Yes folks, they work wonderflly on "Vista!"

And now, my message to Phil himself:

----- Original Message ----- From: Trenton Matthews