Hi,
Well, as far as time goes that depends on how much time the developer has to work on it and how easy the game is to program. Some of the PCS Dos games are fairly simple programs. For example, PCS Monopoly, probably wouldn't take that long to create. The Kick Boxing game would be fairly easy to write as well.

peter Mahach wrote:
matheus,
we are looking into years here, not to add that sarah is not finished yet. plus, at least with outlook you can make rules so if it sees a message about the "pcs dos games" or similar it'll instantly trash it, and like you said many people want it. this thread there on klango is quite long and I would suggest reading it to see what was going on there, as that was quite interesting. too bad we gone nowhere afterwards.