Hi Josh,

Just wanted to mention that I have converted all of my dos games to windows
versions.  Personally I think that the windows versions are much better.  You
know because they use DirectX rather than shelling out to use an external sound
player program.  Plus I like the sapi5 voices.  The only advantage that I can
even think of is that the dos versions do put text to the screen rather than to
the sapi5 text to speech engine.

BFN

    Jim

DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"...

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA