Hi Peter,

I'm sorry, but I don't remember how I had multiple player support in my dos
version of Simon.  And I don't have much luck trying to run dos programs on my
XP computer.  I was told though that my dos version of Simon did not play the
way that the game of Simon is supposed to be played.

BFN

    Jim

Overload--core meltdown sequence initiated.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA