Hi Shaun,

Yes, I guess that is what I meant when I said that the dos games put text to the screen, thus
you can use your screen reader rather than a sapi5 voice.  Personally though I very much prefer
AT&T Crystal, AT&T Lauren, AT&T Charles or even Neo Speech Kate for game play.  I
really prefer almost any AT&T voice over Eloquence for game play.  I do use Eloquence for
things like writing this message in HJ Pad.  And then I use a Triple Talk USB synthesizer for
programming in VB6.  Just different preferences for different things and different people I
guess.

BFN

    Jim

We prefer to speak evil of ourselves rather than not speak of ourselves at all.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA