Hi Charles,
Yes, he did. He gave me lots of documentation as far as program outlines, his notes, etc. I also found James North to be a fairly decent Visual Basic programmer. I think my only complaint was that he was using Visual Basic 6 instead of Visual Basic .NET, and the fact he created this graphical level editor that was completely unaccessible. Thus requiring me to rewrite the project in any case.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Or supply accurate and detailed documentation of the code used? When you took over the projects from James North, did he do that?
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.