Hi,
A person named "zinc" from the audiogames forum said the following
about Cosmos. It basically says what I hear many people say goes on at
Cosmos.:
[Start Message]
I would like to encourage you all not to play the MOO "Cosmos". Some
reasons why I think this.
1) It's a Miriani clone.
2) The admins are terrible. One of them took a stun gun to my head!
3) They cheat. I stunned one of the admin guys player characters, and
I was put into a conference room until the time is up.
4) The website is poorly designed.
5) The owner is one of the most immature people I've ever come across.
[A possible insult removed]
[End of Message]

You can verify that here: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=3047

While I haven't spent lots of time since the beginning of Cosmos, I've
also heard from several people how buggy Cosmos is. "Many things don't
work, lots of errors, it's unorganized". While Humanity MOO was
certainly a failure in terms of ideas, code wise there was hardly any
errors.  This is why the core based of Humanity MOO was so good. A
small MOO I run myself, LearnMOO, is based off Humanity MOO core. We
haven't received one error relating to code we wrote.

Thanks.