To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good muds

see, I don't mind a mud that has a lot of killing I am willing to do that. However, I also want more substance then that. I mean, after a while, just killing gets tedius and boring. I like to have a choice. If I am in the mood for killing I can, but if I want to solve a puzzle or perform a quest I want to have to ability to do that as well. I would really love a game with a developing story line. One that changes depending on what the player base contributes. one that may not necessarily have an end, since if it did you couldn't continuely play. But, one that has more of a story line that isn't so open ended. And from my experience, all muds are that way. As I said, I like the epic quest fantasy things like ff or zelda, or lunar. Games I will never have the opportunity to play. I do agree with you though, about some muds being hard to get into b/c of how complex and stuff it is. That also is a big reason why I don't et going. i will start a mud and then I don't feel like trying to learn all the commands so stop. lol
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>