That would be rude.  Plus, our messages would be ignored.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] mainstream game accessibility

Hi Thomas,

Ok then. why not send them mass emails until they get sick of us and take them to court over it and sue them. If we are an insect that can be swatted out of the way, then lets make ourselves look big, huge, gigantic! lets make a program that sends them emails and does automated calling to the companies once per week or once per month which reminds them we will not go away and we will not stand for their rudeness!

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337