good point.
Another way we could do this was approach comapanies and make accessible front
ends to their stuff.
ok so its probably not going to be cost effective and so we do it for free at
first and wait.
we also need some media recognition and this means doing something big.
taking in mind that media can both damage and help as well as hinder though we
would have to be carefull.
ofcause its hit and miss.
and time and other things, hmph but I think its feesable.
in theory at least.