Hi Jim,
Smile. Definitely couldn't forget any of them. Mark Martin has had a very kick butt season so far, and Jimmie Johnson is right behind him in the stats for this week. That's the kind of racing I get into, and why I hope to make Raceway as much like pro racing as possible.

One of the things that will set Raceway apart from the current accessible racing games out there is it uses the exact same point system as Nascar, a full 26 game season with 10 championship races, a full car monty, etc. Plus with the Logitec Momo racing wheel support it is as close as a blind gamer can get to being right there in the car.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

When I listen to NASCAR on TV the more play by play the better, and they do do a pretty good job of it. However when I used to drive I very much disliked a "back seat driver" telling me what was going on around me. Other than when asked for that is. Guess that is why I used sounds rather than speech in Mach 1 and Mach 1 tts. Guess it would be NASCAR before helmet radios and spotters. If you are going to use real driver names, don't forget the three time defending champion Jimmie Johnson. And of course his team mates, the current Chase leader Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr (out of the Chase)

BFN