Hi Thomas,

When I listen to NASCAR on TV the more play by play the better, and they do do a pretty
good job of it.  However when I used to drive I very much disliked a "back seat
driver" telling me what was going on around me.  Other than when asked for that is.
Guess that is why I used sounds rather than speech in Mach 1 and Mach 1 tts.  Guess it
would be NASCAR before helmet radios and spotters.  If you are going to use real driver
names, don't forget the three time defending champion Jimmie Johnson.  And of course his
team mates, the current Chase leader Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr (out
of the Chase)

BFN

    Jim

NASCAR -- Where speed excells!