Hi William,
Smile. I'm well aware of that. What I was thinking, as has been suggested, is some way of adding on this stuff after the game is purchased/downloaded. That way the game itself can't be touched on the additional content.

So assuming I used Dark's Sapi idea I could provide an xml file that can be edited. The original contains dummy info, but I can provide other profiles that updates the game as intended. If I used pre-recorded wav files they could download the message files that updates the game to match a Nascar season. Whatever the case I was attempting to see if such an addd on pack was necessary or desired to be created. I see some are in favor and others could care less.

Smile.

william lomas wrote:
remember the issues you had with copyright before though