I've found two errors in the Mysteries of the Ancients. Firstly when you
save his game and has magnom as his preferred weapon then switches the sound of
gun sound when you load the saved game. secondly

      When I go out of Mysteries of the Ancients as I get the following
message:
      Tomb.exe
      Tomb has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for any
inconvenience.
      If you were in the middle of something, you may lose the information you
were working with.
      Close
      and when I pressed the close will be the following:
      Tomb.exe - Application Error
      The exception unknown software (0xe0434f4d) occurred in the program to
address 0x7c812afb.
      and then you can press OK and Cancel
      Tomb.exe
      Error Signature
      AppName: tomb.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: unknown
      ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 04bfba75