One thing I find actually a bit annoying it the torch... I've ran out of it three times now and can't do much cept wander in the dark till something kills me.
Would it be logical that if she brought a pistol, she'd bring a flashlight?

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat