If the torch goes out before you get very far, move faster?  Just a thought.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bug in Mysteries of the Ancients

Hi Johnny,

Probably most people wood bring a flashlight along, but again adding one to the game would make it too easy to play. That's precisely why there isn't one in the game.

Smile.

Johnny Tai wrote:
One thing I find actually a bit annoying it the torch... I've ran out of it three times now and can't do much cept wander in the dark till something kills me. Would it be logical that if she brought a pistol, she'd bring a flashlight?

Johnny ST Tai