Hi Will,
Well, to be honest I have enough stress as it is right now without adding more preorders or subscription based gaming on my hands. As it is the game's registration system isn't in place yet so I can' give customers a new product key if I wanted to. That isn't probably going to be in the beta until next month or so. I will say though I'll probably begin taking preorders the week before Christmas or so once I'm sure the game will be ready for the holidays or is in final testing.

william lomas wrote:
i'd set that up now, smile, then people who pre-ordered the game could tr all betas and everyone else would have to wait until full release
that way you are making more money