Hi Josh,

I have been programming games since 1980, blind accessible games since 1990,
and I am not tired of it yet.  Yes, I do what I want to do because my games are
all free, but I still have received my complement of complaints and criticisms
as well as suggestions for my games.  But hey, I still love the challenge of
figuring out the programming for said game and coming up with something that I
an others enjoy playing. So don't give up the dream.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA