Hi Constantine,

I'm glad that you like Puppy 1 and Mach 1 tts so well.  Thank you very much for
saying so.

BFN

Yep, I for one love your games. FUn to play on the way home from school, or when I'm waiting for class, I always have to see if I can shoot down one more plane in puppy 1 or beat my time in malk 1. I still have to get a controller for malk 1 tts.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio

    Jim

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one
full year.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920