To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] work and games

Hi Jim,
Smile. Yeah, despie all of the issues, complications, etc involved the number one reason Icontinue writing games, press forward, is because I jenuinely enjoy programming the games. I like figuring out the code how to do this or that, solving bugs, figuring out different ways to approach the problem, etc. Like anything else it has its own rewards provided you can get passed end user complaints, copyright issues, whatever.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Josh,

I have been programming games since 1980, blind accessible games since 1990, and I am not tired of it yet. Yes, I do what I want to do because my games are all free, but I still have received my complement of complaints and criticisms as well as suggestions for my games. But hey, I still love the challenge of figuring out the programming for said game and coming up with something that I an others enjoy playing. So don't give up the dream.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA