I'm looking for an accessible basket ball and foot ball game that I can play

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 5:56 PM
To: Josh
Subject: [Audyssey] work and games

Hi Josh,

I have been programming games since 1980, blind accessible games since 1990,
and I am not tired of it yet.  Yes, I do what I want to do because my games
are all free, but I still have received my complement of complaints and
criticisms as well as suggestions for my games.  But hey, I still love the
challenge of figuring out the programming for said game and coming up with
something that I an others enjoy playing. So don't give up the dream.

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA