From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of Jennifer Claudio
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:58 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] work and games

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a free accessible game that specifically
is geared to children who are blind and/ or visually impaired who are
learning how to type.  Currently I have my students using Talking Typer but
I would really like to get them a game that reinforces their typing skills.
A game that would be suitable for students who are in grammar school to high
school. If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

Jennifer