hmmm well its quite large.
I havn't as yet gone through it, so far my missions have been close to the
core, I've never actually gone away from the start system for to long.
once I did during training, and found it quite hard.
maybe I will explore the universe previded I get enough cash that is, I have
enough for some upgrades but not more.
Ie I can usually get what I need to mission for combat but I really don't have
much over that and the training freebees.
also I must say the 20000 credits I got free as part of the intro tutorial was
good.