The message came through. I'll be playing with it this weekend and report then.

On 10/16/09, Thomas Ward<thomasward1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi all,
I'm not sure if the message got through to this list, but yesterday I
announced the release of Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 8. I'm just
surprised no one has responded with any feedback, comments, etc weather
they liked or disliked the changes made in the latest beta. Plus the
download counter seams rather lower than usual so I was wondering if
people have upgraded yet.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos