Hi Bill,
A description  of the game is available on my web site
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
about half way down on the products page.
Basically, it is a modern day side-scroller written using Microsoft's .NET technology, something along the lines of Tomb Raider, but has its own characters, story line, etc. Ifyou are into treasure hunting type adventures this might be something you are interested in.

William L. Houts wrote:

Hi All,

I know this has been a topic of conversation for some time, but I've missed it. Can someone tell me what Mysteries of the Ancients is about, either off or on list?

Thanks,

Bill