Hello bill. Since there have been hundreds of messages on the topic, my suggestion is for you to read the list archives. This way, things aren't repeated more than they have to. In short, Mystery of the Ancients is a side scroller game which Tom has been creating. There is a lot of background as to how he came to write it and the reasons for the length of time for it. This is why I recommend the archives.

In short, it's going to be a very good game when it's completely finished.

Many thanks.

On 10/16/2009 10:29 AM, William L. Houts wrote:

Hi All,

I know this has been a topic of conversation for some time, but I've
missed it. Can someone tell me what Mysteries of the Ancients is about,
either off or on list?

Thanks,

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any MOTA Beta 8 feedback?

The message came through. I'll be playing with it this weekend and
report then.

On 10/16/09, Thomas Ward<thomasward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm not sure if the message got through to this list, but yesterday I
announced the release of Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 8. I'm just
surprised no one has responded with any feedback, comments, etc weather
they liked or disliked the changes made in the latest beta. Plus the
download counter seams rather lower than usual so I was wondering if
people have upgraded yet.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos