Hi Simon,
That is not a bug. The number of sword swings you get depends on how much strength you have to use the sword. Since the sword is rather heavy it requires more strength than say a dagger. Angela's strength acts as a type of ammo for swords, daggers, and if I add fists those too. Bottom line, if your strength is low use the g command to see how much strength Angela has. After a few seconds it will go back up to 100%, and you can use the sword, dagger, etc again. In other words none of your weapons has unlimited attacks. One way or another you have to have some sort of ammo weather it is bullets, arrows, or plane old ordinary strength.

simon dowling wrote:
hi tom, I think there may be a slight bug when using a sword, I ran out of swings, so I drew it again I got one more swing out of it and if I holstered in the scabbard, I could get 2 swings out of it. sadly not the same with ammo weapons lol.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/003
Simon