Hi Scott,
Ok...I don't have any clue about that error. I know what a breakpoint is, but I'm not sure why precisely you are getting that error. I've ran the game through countless times without that error. I'll have to google for some possible explanations why you may or may not be getting a breakpoint error like that.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Hi Tom,

Just gotten this error window last time I quit mota.

Tomb
Tomb has encountered a user-defined breakpoint.
A breakpoint in an application indicates a program error.  After this
dialog is dismissed, the
application will continue running, but it may be in an unstable state.
Close

I don't seem to be able to reproduce it yet, but figured I'd let you
know it existed.  Perhaps the user defined break point thingy will be
a clue for you that I have no clue about lol.

Cheers
Scott