Awesome thing! Man, I wish I could do something like that *G*

Its cool! But the torch fixing thing is not working, over here it still plays that torch sound in the menu sometimes. ----- Original Message ----- From: "simon dowling" <simod...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any MOTA Beta 8 feedback?

yup same one here.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/003
Simon
msn: simod...@hotmail.com
skype, slifinger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com> To: "Dean Masters" <dwmast...@earthlink.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 4:12 PM

Hi Tom,

Just gotten this error window last time I quit mota.

Tomb
Tomb has encountered a user-defined breakpoint.
A breakpoint in an application indicates a program error.  After this
dialog is dismissed, the
application will continue running, but it may be in an unstable state.
Close

I don't seem to be able to reproduce it yet, but figured I'd let you
know it existed.  Perhaps the user defined break point thingy will be
a clue for you that I have no clue about lol.

Cheers
Scott