Hi Bryan,
Smile. I have no plans on changing voices at this point. If I didn't like Heather I wouldn't have used her for the game. It is a decent voice, and I can't please everyone when it comes to TTS voices anyway. For example, I know several people that love Eloquence. As for me I am no fan of the voice. I use it for programming, work mostly, but can't stand it for anything else.I especially can't stand it reading books from Book Share or books I've scanned myself. Ug!

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I say stick with Heather. Granted my first preference would have been Neospeach Kate but Heather is definitely a very high quality voice. I'd say just leave it the way it is. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.