To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 6:38 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mota help

Hi list:

I am stuck on mota. I get to room 17 and can't figure out what way to go.
There are no doors and no way of putting or going any further. I get stuck
in room 17. Also the torches die so fast. How do I make them last longer? Is
there a way to extinguish them? I read over manual and unless I missed it
there was no way.

Any help would be appreciated.