And if that's him doing the voice work he's definitely improved by leaps and bounds there as well. Much more confident I think. I myself could have supplied voice work for one of his other games but things just didn't work out. Partly it was the fact that at the time I was using an absolute dinosaur of a computer with only 64 meg, but then I realized I might not be the right material for the character in question, a superior officer of some kind in I think the FBI. The game in question I believe was going to be called Science Invasion.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New release - The Q9 Action game!

Hi Bryan,
Yeah, the game is a cute little fun game. Much better than Tarzan Junior, and Philip has impressed me with this one. He has come a long way from the guy putting out Dark Destroyer, Duckblaster, and Tarzan Junior. Good one Philip.

<Smile>

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well I can't afford to do it this month but I plan on registering it as soon as money permits. Very fun.