Philip,

This is certainly a fun game. I have been playing it for the last hour or so. I definitely intend on buying it. It is actually way more fun than I thought it would be. The randomness of the enemies certainly keeps the game challenging.

Jeremy Hartley

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New release - The Q9 Action game!

Hi Bryan,
Yeah, the game is a cute little fun game. Much better than Tarzan Junior, and Philip has impressed me with this one. He has come a long way from the guy putting out Dark Destroyer, Duckblaster, and Tarzan Junior. Good one Philip.

<Smile>

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well I can't afford to do it this month but I plan on registering it as soon as money permits. Very fun.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4610 (20091115) __________

http://www.eset.com