Hi Philip,
I want to commend you on an outstanding product. This side-scroller reminds me a lot of the classic side-scrollers I use to play on the Nintendo like Donkey Kong, Super Mario, etc. In a way it is much better than those given the random enemies, extra strength, extra lives, good voiceover work you did, high quality sounds, and good music. It is well worth the $25.00 to $30.00 you plan to charge for it.

<Smile>