From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:21 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] My Opinion of Q9

Hi Philip,
I want to commend you on an outstanding product. This side-scroller
reminds me a lot of the classic side-scrollers I use to play on the
Nintendo like Donkey Kong, Super Mario, etc. In a way it is much better
than those given the random enemies, extra strength, extra lives, good
voiceover work you did, high quality sounds, and good music. It is well
worth the $25.00 to $30.00 you plan to charge for it.

<Smile>