To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 action game, my opinion.

Hi Tom,

I am certainly considering adding new worlds, probably keeping it 3 levels per world but more worlds would definitely be interesting. It'll have to be for a 2.0 release though probably.

As for random footsteps, I like to have them in a sequence as it sounds more natural that way, but rather have many pares of footsteps (left/right foot).

And regarding enemies falling down pits, it'd be easy to program but the sound question is a lot harder. What does a leopard sound like when falling down a pit, wha does a wolf sound like, what does a bear sound like tc? And how do I get a hold of such sounds, when they are not really associated with the actaul animals and so are not likely to exist in the sound libraries that I own even though they're quite large collections.

Did you beat the game? And if so, on what difficulty level? If you are only running the demo and think the levels are too short, I can assure you that they get much longer and more difficult in the full product.

Kind regards,

philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "lirin" <seal11...@gmail.com>