Hi Dark,
Yeah, I have to agree. Setting the age limit at 14 and up is a bit too strict for this title. At around 6 or 7 I was playing Montezuma's Revenge. I was about 9 or so when games like Double Dragon, Megaman, Mario Brothers, etc really became popular. My mom and dad had no problem with me playing those games. Not even Castlevania I which featured mummies, skeletons, the Grim Reaper, and other sci-fi and horror monsters. Compared to the games out today this game would be given an E for Everyone rating and not a T or Teen rating.

dark wrote:
Well, saying 14 is a bit much.

I myself watched films like aliens, terminator and robocop and played games like Mortal combat and moon stone at the age of 10, ---- heck, I playes treetfighter 2 at the age of 8.

i'm not saying that games, films etc shouldn't have ratings, ---- just that being too strict about it and the audience and markinting isn't too helpful.