Hi Philip,
One feature I'd really like to see in version 1.1 is the ability to check what direction Q9 is facing. For example, pressing f to tell you weather or not he is facing left or right. I often think such a feature would be nice when fighting on the edge of a pit or chasm. I can't tell you how many times on the more difficult skill levels I have an enemy to the left and one to the right so I sort of split my attention between them. After I kill them I press the right arrow to turn right and fall into a pit purely on accident. So I'd appreciate having the ability to check the direction I'm facing before moving left/right.

Thanks.

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi again,

Q9 is not giving up, here he is again with yet another update which is soon to
hit the Internet.

Here's the change log at this point:

Version 1.1:
Added: Teleporting mini Demons to the death world.
Added: The boss can now teleport.
Added: A special survival mode.
Fixed: Some spoken numbers should no longer be skipped from time to time.
Fixed: Significant performance improvements.
Fixed: There are now slightly fewer wolves in the death world.
Fixed: Now boars and rhinos hit other enemies a little more often.
Fixed: Enemies now step on fortune fields a little less frequently.
Fixed: The sound of the fourth weapon has been lowered slightly.
Fixed: Pressing alt+f4 during a death sequence to avoid saving the lost life no
longer works.
Fixed: The manual now has headings.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,